Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Ripped in 30.

Ripped in 30 is a body killer. I have been so so sore all day, which is NOT easy when you have a newborn that needs you! They reccomend doing in 5-6 times a week for optimum results...well I think today will be the day I take off to give my body some rest. I'm really excited to start seeing results though.

Along with the workout, a meal plan is suggested and I'm going to loosely follow it. I have a pretty good handle on what is and isn't healthy and how much to eat.

Here is day one of the meal plan(monday):

breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs, and 100% whole wheat toast. (I didn't use any salt, butter, or EVOO...just a dash of pepper on the eggs.)

snack: whole wheat multi-grain crackers and hummus.

Lunch: all fruit smoothie

snack: carnation instant breakfast and string cheese.

dinner: Portabello mushroom sandwhich on whole wheat bread.

snack: baby carrots and grapes


I need to add some extra food to make sure I'm getting at least 1800 calories a day, because along with me exercising my body is burning about 300 calories to make milk!

No comments:

Post a Comment